Mold Damage Emergency Tips
What you can do until help arrives
When excess water enters a residential or commercial property, there is a great chance mold infestation can occur. In just 48 hours, unfortunate circumstances such as a roof leak or a leaking water line can cause mold to form on your property. Being in close proximity to mold can cause major health risks, therefore, SERVPRO of Clear Lake is dedicated to eliminating all mold crisis. In addition to the extreme health risks, mold can also cause significant damage to your property. Our certified technicians are highly trained and equipped with specialized equipment to fully remove any mold infestation. Our goal is to provide our customers with a safe environment at all times.
Have a Mold Problem?
Call Us Today – (281) 486-4716
If you have a mold problem in your home or business, consider the following facts:
- Significant mold growth can occur in 48-72 hours.
- Mold may present a greater risk to children, the elderly, and anyone with respiratory problems.
- A strong, musty odor may indicate hidden mold behind drywall or under carpeting.
What to Do:
- Stay out of affected areas.
- Turn off the HVAC system and fans.
- Contact SERVPRO of Clear Lake for mold remediation services.
What Not to Do:
- Don’t touch or disturb the mold.
- Don’t blow air across any surfaces with visible or suspected mold growth.
- Don’t attempt to dry the area yourself.
- Don’t spray bleach or other disinfectants on the mold.
Mold Remediation Services
If you suspect that your home or business has a mold problem, SERVPRO of Clear Lake has the training, equipment, and expertise to handle the situation.
We are proud to serve our local communities:
- Clear Lake
- La Marque
- Nassau Bay