Water Damage Repair and Restoration
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- Highly Trained Water Restoration Technicians
- A Trusted Leader in the Water Restoration Industry
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Advanced Water Inspection, Extraction, and Drying Equipment
Water Damage Can Happen Anywhere, And It Can Be A Nightmare
The best thing to do is call us right away so we can get to work on the cleanup process. Here's what you can expect:
1. When you call us, we'll send out a team of water damage experts who know exactly how to handle the situation. They will immediately begin removing any standing water, inspecting for mold, and then begin drying out your home as quickly as possible.
2. We'll remove all of the wet materials from your home and dispose of them properly, so you don't have to worry about mold or mildew forming in your walls or floorboards.
3. We'll take care of all the paperwork involved with getting your insurance claim filed properly so that you don't have to worry about anything but getting back into your home as soon as possible!
Water Mitigation Services Near You
SERVPRO of Clear Lake and League City East is the go-to choice for all the residential and commercial water damage cleanup and restoration needs in the Clear Lake area. Not only do we offer an immediate response to your water damage event 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, but you can also count on our team being there to take care of all your mitigation needs from start to finish.
Have Water or Flood Damage?
Call Us Today – (281) 486-4716
Locally Owned Company with National Resources
SERVPRO of Clear Lake and League City East is locally owned and operated, so we are part of this community too. When you have a flooding or water emergency, we’re already nearby and ready to help. We take pride in being a part of the Clear Lake community and want to do our part in making it the best it can be.
We proudly serve Clear Lake, TX, La Marque, TX, Nassau Bay, TX, and surrounding areas.
Why Choose SERVPRO of Clear Lake and League City East?
We’re Faster to Any Size Disaster
Immediate action is crucial when dealing with water damage. With over 2120 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, we are strategically positioned to be faster to any size water emergency, so Clear Lake residents can expect an immediate response, day or night.
We’re Highly Trained Water Damage Specialists
We are water damage specialists who get started promptly to get your property dry and back to pre-water-damage condition. Using advanced water removal and drying equipment and scientific drying principles to get your property dried quickly, we document the drying process to validate your home or business is ready. Learn about our water damage training and certificates.
We Use Advanced Drying Equipment and Techniques
Our advanced equipment helps to detect hidden moisture, extract the standing water quickly, and thoroughly clean and dry your home and belongings. We finish the job with professional deodorization and sanitizing agents for your comfort and safety.
Our Water Damage Restoration Process
Every water damage situation is a little different, and requires a unique solution, but the general process stays the same. The steps listed below illustrate our process for the “typical” water damage emergency.
Step 2: Inspection and Damage Assessment
Step 3: Water Removal/Water Extraction
Step 4: Drying and Dehumidification