About SERVPRO of Clear Lake
Owners of SERVPRO of Clear Lake
SERVPRO of Clear Lake services the complete south Houston region including Clear Lake, Webster, League City, Kemah and surrounding areas. We offer all industrial cleaning and restoration services. Our main priority is to your building back up and running and restore it to the condition you need it to be in. Our speciality trained technicians are experts in: water mitigation, water extraction, mold remediation, mold prevention, fire restoration, soot and smoke cleaning and removal, odor elimination, biohazardus cleanup and HVAC cleaning.
SERVPRO of Clear Lake specializes in the restoration of homes, high rise restoration, commercial property and municipal property claims. We have the flexibility to work with multiple parties to determine the cause of loss, remediation scope or work and proper payment parties. Weather you are needing services in your home or within a government facility we have the processes in place to work with self pay customers, insurance carriers and procurement divisions.
Our expert technicians are trained and utilize state of the art equipment and technology to ensure the work they are doing is correct and the most accurate. We pride ourselves on being a part of the SERVPRO network of over 1700 locations nationwide. We can respond to any size loss from small individual incidents to large catastrophic claims effecting multiple buildings.
Our office has been honored by the City of Houston for our continued efforts in restoring Houston after disasters strike and our continued support of Houston first responders.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- American Drying Institute
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- OSHA - Other Training
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- RRT - Carpet Repair & Reinstallation Technician
- UFT - Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician